Just Me

My photo
Tacoma - you know - TTown, Washington.PacificNorthwest.America, United States
Recently 30! HomeOwner. StepMom of 2. Auntie to many, augie to 1.

Beautiful Ben

Beautiful Ben
Big Ben and the House of Parliament

14.2.08

SanFran and other great cities!


In my life I have had the greatest pleasure of visiting many AMAZING cities in many AMAZING countries. My list of the top 10 cities in the world . . .
1. Paris
2. London
3. New York
4. Rome
5. Vernazza
6. SanFrancisco
7. Venice
8. Bacharach, Germany
9. Florence
10. Capri
The Eiffel Tower actually has twinkling lights at dusk and an awesome Crepe cart at its base. It's magical!
Big Ben and the House of Parliament is breathtaking on the bank of the Thames, and the view from the London Eye is gorgeous.
Being in Times Square at almost anytime of the day ABSOLUTELY CRAZY and SO MUCH FUN.
For being one of the oldest cities in the world Roma is so nice and clean and aniqued and new. It's important and aweing to see what and where history, so much history, took place.
The Cinque Terra is a little bit of Heaven on Earth. It is Nature at it's very best. Although it does kind of smell a little moldy.
San Francisco and Venice a photographers paradise. Everywhere you turn you see beauty. Water and bridges and long skinny boats and architecture.
Bacharach is the perfect little German village with cobblestone streets and old weathered people who have no idea of your language but they smile and visit with you anyway!
The brown city of Florence has to be the Art Capitol of the World. Michaelangelo's home and the birthplace of the Renaissance.
Capri has the most glorious colors. The water is a blue you have never seen before unless you've seen it there.
_________________________________________
I love to travel and I love the differences in the different cultures. And I have a hankering to go to San Francisco. I think I am going to ask my people to see if anyone would want to go to San Fran for a couple days. Maybe my mom and dad will want to go!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i would like to see the place with the old weathered people.

Kimberly said...

have your people call my people and if we can't do san fran maybe we can at least do lunch with black rice pudding for dessert!!!
???????

JTJones said...

What does BlackRice Pudding have to do with San Fran? Unless you are thinking ricaroni? Is that what you are thinking?

JTJones said...

I want to go to Alcatrez!

JTJones said...

Kim - you really want to see that liberty bell, don't you.

JTJones said...

3B - I think you'd like Germany. You cuold rent a mini and drive to lots of little villages and you'd want to visit The Rhine Region. They make GREAT wine there.

Anonymous said...

Let's go!

Kimberly said...

Who told?????

Kimberly said...

Black rice pudding has nothing to do with San Fran - it has to do with your people calling my people for lunch!!! %^}

Kimberly said...

Hey! Your people are a little hard to get ahold of! What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

I would love to go to san Fran we have friends down there we would love to see. If we do actually go, there is a nice trendwest spot an hour north (wine country Keith). I sure hope somebody's people get ahold of mine for the black rice pudding. I have been wanting to have some since i was pregnant with Rylee.

Anonymous said...

Did I hear "wine country"?