Just Me

My photo
Tacoma - you know - TTown, Washington.PacificNorthwest.America, United States
Recently 30! HomeOwner. StepMom of 2. Auntie to many, augie to 1.

Beautiful Ben

Beautiful Ben
Big Ben and the House of Parliament

27.2.08

Girls Just Want to Have Fun ! ! ! !





















Can all the girls say YaY for the CW! This is just a little eye candy to get you through this "middle of the work week" day. Hey what do YOU think CW stands for . . . .??

******Can't Wait?Cute Whities? . . . ???******

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just threw up, a lot, in my mouth!

Anonymous said...

I don't watch the CW but I do know those two guys off of supernatural are hoties

Kimberly said...

That's too bad cause I'm grinning from ear to ear!!!
Thanks for the gorgeous pics! Gotta love that kid with the funny names - Piz and Dell!!!

JTJones said...

BBH- Jensen Ackles from Supernatural was on Dark Angel

JTJones said...

They aren't cancelling Private Practice - that's good for you, yeah? More Dell and Taye Diggs

sunshine said...

Cant lift any Weight thats what C W means. Bad pics horrible. We want WOMAN WOMAN!

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad at least one of my shows is staying I can always use a little more Taye Diggs. I have also been watching those two new shows Cashmere Mafia, and Lipstick Jungle. The young guy photographer on Lipsticks is a hottie.