Just Me

My photo
Tacoma - you know - TTown, Washington.PacificNorthwest.America, United States
Recently 30! HomeOwner. StepMom of 2. Auntie to many, augie to 1.

Beautiful Ben

Beautiful Ben
Big Ben and the House of Parliament

7.2.08

MoreThanMeetsTheEye (& Ears!)




Brook and I watched Transformers the other night! What a great movie. I found out something very interesting about our hero Optimus Prime. OP's voice is also the voice of our favorite meloncholy donkey Eeyore! Isn't that crazy. What is your favorite part of the movie? Brook likes the part when the hacker guys yells at his grandma and when the FBI come storming into his house. There is a line towards the beginning of the movie where Sam is talking to someone about taking his mothers bike. It is hilarious. You guys should watch that tonight!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we get into our house I am goind to buy an HD DVD player and this is the first movie I want to watch on it! llloved it!

Kimberly said...

I just want to get into my house!!!! But I did really like the movie. Can't remember my favorite part because it's been so long since we've seen it but I'm sure it was a scene with Josh Duhamel!!!! He is smokin' fine!!!

JTJones said...

So sad that when "girls these days" watch the movie they are not looking at the hotness that is Josh (& Sucre), but at Shia LaBeouf. That seems strange to me.

Kimberly said...

How old is he anyway? 12????

sunshine said...

when the autobots are trying to be quiet around his house, bumble bee is peeing on the fbi guy, and the cop tries to get the kid to go for the cops gun and calls him 50 cent, i dont remember the kids response though

JTJones said...

He leans toward him and quietly says "are you on drugs?"

Kimberly said...

I love when Optumus Prime says in that voice - "Auto-bots! Roll out!" And I love when they are drive and transform! It is so cool and the special affects are amazing!
BTW - the new Knight Rider started last night! I think it's going to be good!

Kimberly said...

When they are driving, not when they are drive. That's just plain dumb!

Anonymous said...

I would have to say when the mom and dad are interrogating him and the girl is hiding, the peeing part, the cop interrogation, when bumble bee changes the radio, and last but not least Tyreese and Josh Duhamel two hotties in one film. Shia will be 22 on june 11.