Just Me

My photo
Tacoma - you know - TTown, Washington.PacificNorthwest.America, United States
Recently 30! HomeOwner. StepMom of 2. Auntie to many, augie to 1.

Beautiful Ben

Beautiful Ben
Big Ben and the House of Parliament

17.6.08

When I feel wimpy . . .




Brook says to me in the car as we are driving home from daycare. "I want to listen to HSM 1 - to the basketball song. You know Janeen, Sometimes when I feel wimpy, like when I'm playing football or something . . . I just sing this song and it helps me a lot" You gotta getcha getcha getcha getcha head in the game.
Story about Brook Austin Jones

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he makes me laugh!

Kimberly said...

i can't believe the way that kids mind works!!! he's unbelievable!

Jane Anne said...

This is a really great story. It is neat to see that it is encouraging to him! That's so, so cute!!