Just Me

My photo
Tacoma - you know - TTown, Washington.PacificNorthwest.America, United States
Recently 30! HomeOwner. StepMom of 2. Auntie to many, augie to 1.

Beautiful Ben

Beautiful Ben
Big Ben and the House of Parliament

27.6.08

Good News!








Let's hear it for the Trilogy

I just saw some great news. They are coming out with a Toy Story 3. I love Woody. I love Tom. I just recently found out that Tom has a son named Colin. I just think that Mr. Hanks is so talented! He wrote a bunch of the songs on 'That Thing You Do.'

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Good news indeed!!!!!
That picture of Tom is freakishly airbrushed to the point of scary!!!
Did you know that Colin Hanks is Tom Hanks son?

Jane Anne said...

I love the Toy Story movies! That will be fun for all the boys-- but especially Thomas, I think.

JTJones said...

I think I am probably more excited about this than the kids. Maybe not Ronin, he loves Buzz. To infinity and beyond!