Just Me

My photo
Tacoma - you know - TTown, Washington.PacificNorthwest.America, United States
Recently 30! HomeOwner. StepMom of 2. Auntie to many, augie to 1.

Beautiful Ben

Beautiful Ben
Big Ben and the House of Parliament

17.10.08

Happiest Place on Earth?


Vacation day is quickly upon us and I must admit that I can hardly contain my excitement! I think I might even be more excited than Brook. We have a very busy itinerary for our week in the South of California, starting off with an authentic piratey dinner on Saturday evening and finishing off with a trip to Thrifties for those wonderful cylinder ice cream cones before we catch our return flight home. Of course the days in the middle will be packed full of Mickey Mouse & other wild animals including Shamo.
Is anyone as thrilled as me? I think it is the excitement of sharing a favorite vacation spot with my kid, and nieces and nephews. It is so fun to see this wonderful world of talking critters and magical fairy tales through the eyes of a youngster.
Can't wait. 24 hours til the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: