Just Me

My photo
Tacoma - you know - TTown, Washington.PacificNorthwest.America, United States
Recently 30! HomeOwner. StepMom of 2. Auntie to many, augie to 1.

Beautiful Ben

Beautiful Ben
Big Ben and the House of Parliament

30.1.08

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World !!!


I just recently watch the new hit TV show 'Heroes'. To me it seems to be quite similar to the concept of X-Men, which I love. If you haven't watched it, I recommend giving it a try.

If you could have a secret power, what would it be?

9 comments:

JTJones said...

I would fly. Save a bundle on airfare that way. Get to see so much of the world. Also avoid traffic jams and those terrible drivers!

Anonymous said...

my super power would include shooting Spam out of a sawed-off potato gun while yelling: Congratulations On Your Laundry Folding! Congratulations On Your Laundry Folding! Congratulations On Your Laundry Folding!

JTJones said...

Wow. That would sure be a sight to see!

JTJones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

I feel as though I'm being directly attacked by my own husband!!!
If I could have any super-power it would be to know absolute and complete truth - always. That way when my kids come tearing into the room screaming and fighting and both have completely different stories about what exactly is going on I would be able to know what the truth, truly is.

Anonymous said...

My Super Power? When asked by my Lady friend, I told her I would want to be able to read minds. To which she replied, "Oh... No you wouldn't."

JTJones said...

Truly - reading peoples minds could be SCARY!

Anonymous said...

I would love to be able to fly. If I could have a second power it would be super speed so I could get tons done fast and then I could take my time on things that I want to do.

Kimberly said...

Super speed would be wonderful for all those mundane boring chores.